[MLB-WIRELESS] Node Database and Wiki housekeeping...

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Oct 29 14:16:40 AEDT 2015

Excellent idea :)

Any takers on the job to implement?  Unfortunately, I don't have any IDE set
up since upgrading my computer hardware and not sufficient time (or
inclination ;) to figure out how to get it working again :-/

Ryan, I think Andrew might be able to work out how to get access to the Wiki
for you... Andrew?

Anyone else that knows what needs to be done may speak up now :-D

Cheers!

Mike.