[MLB-WIRELESS] Joining / Adding Nodes / Building firmware

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:13:29 AEDT 2015

HI,

Id like to inquire about joining melbourne wireless and adding a few nodes.
I own a WISP so am familiar with mesh networking
and have depployed and done wireless development for many years. I
currently have deployed over 500 nodes in 7 countries.
All utilizing custom firmware based off OpenWRT and Ubiquiti products
mostly. I would like to know what required to join nodes.

What firmware configuration is neccesary, and would it be required to use
your formwares, or can i roll my own??

Is melbourne wireless a mesh node based network? or all single AP / hotspot
type deployment?

Thanks