[MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco AP1200

Andrew van Slageren andrewvsm at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 14 17:36:07 EST 2012

Hi Andre,

They'll most likely be running the lightweight firmware, which is used
when the AP's are managed centrally by a Cisco WLC. No-go as far as
DDWRT/OpenWRT is concerned, but I'll email you the autonomous (non-WLC)
firmware image tomorrow if you'd like.

Great little AP's - bit of a pain to configure, but rock solid once
they're going.

Cheers,
Andrew.