[MLB-WIRELESS] ANNOUNCE: Barcamp Geelong 9/July/2011

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Jul 7 14:57:21 EST 2011

Umm, yeah - about that....

I just got home from hospital (for a relatively minor procedure ;-) that's
put me off my feet for a couple of weeks - so unfortunately I had to reneg
on my presentation for Saturday :-(

DuxTel is still a sponsor of the event, but I won't be able to present the
info - I do have some slides ready for anyone else who might be interested
in doing this talk, it is a pretty easy talk!  (my slides are duxtel
branded, but can be stripped off if need be)

Won't be able to make it tomorrow night either, which is a shame coz I had
some beaut new MikroTik product samples to show off and give away! - will
save them for next month! :-)

Cheers!