[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless

Andrew van Slageren andrewvsm at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 10 11:41:22 EST 2010

Also worth a look is the HeyWhatsThat path profiler, excellent to get a
quick idea of potential LOS between two locations -
http://www.heywhatsthat.com/profiler-0904.html

Paul if you're able to see KFI from your living room, then maybe you
would be able to connect to that as well. It may be a better choice than
Leopold, as it's a fair bit closer to you and is one hop closer to JEE
(the link to Melb).

Try pointing at both and see which you get a better signal from.

Cheers,
Andrew.