Tim Hogard thogard at abnormal.com
Sun Jul 18 15:18:56 EST 2010

> Hi,
> I don't have a hub, you could just MAC flood your switch and it will
> magically turn into a hub for you.

Most cheap swtiches need 2048 mac addresses but some need 8192.

You can also make a 3 way cable.
You can cut into the TX pair and wire it into another RJ 45 and plug that in
as a snooper cable as ethernet is just a current loop.


More information about the Melbwireless mailing list