[MLB-WIRELESS] ideas sought??

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Dec 9 08:57:21 EST 2009

Well you need to start with a budget to see if it's feasable...

If you allow $100 per radio alone not including setup that's $25000

There are many options here but it needs to be reliable or it'll become
a maintenance nightmare and mobile is a very harsh environment.

Kind Regards

Peter Buncle
Senior Network Engineer
NMC Consulting Group Pty Ltd