[MLB-WIRELESS] Last Meeting ReCap

Tom Fifield tfifield at melbournewireless.org.au
Sun Oct 12 15:21:37 EST 2008

Nagios is great - as a sysadmin working on the CERN LHC Computing Grid
it makes my and a lot of people's lives very much easier, and it looks
'cool' in a geeky sort of way.

After recent experience with it, one thing I'd recommend to anyone
considering use of nagios is a configuration framework. The best one I
have come across is Groundwork (http://www.groundworkopensource.com/) -
it makes configuring network monitoring so much easier.

Regards,

Tom