[MLB-WIRELESS] Collinear Instructions

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Sun Aug 21 01:28:30 EST 2005

I personally wouldn't bother making a 15dBi personally.. I have many
good attempts, but none that worked.

By the time you get to the 10-12th element, there is so little power
left, that unless your antenna is EXACTLY tuned, >10th element will
virtually get no power at all.
I would recommend you give the 8dBi a go - Also note that the beamwidth
is so flat at 15dBi, that it is virtually unusable.

If you need me to elaborate/explain further, please just ask!

In this case, less is more!

Cheers,

Vaskos