[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles). - wiki page

Donna Kosh kosh79 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 01:00:28 EST 2005

on What The Hack's conferance wiki they put speaker panel videos up like the
day after the conferance started on 30th of july.
http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/VideoMirror

There was a few talks on wifi.
http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/Doing_a_wifi_long_shot
and
http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/Wifi_and_500_km%3F_Development_of_Wi-NVIS
and
http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/Wifi_workshop

As well as many other great presentations from speakers on there.Also there
is SubEther radio download link too.