[MLB-WIRELESS] Colorbond/roof insulation interference.

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Wed Feb 19 10:44:39 EST 2003

Jonathan,
            You first port of call should be the main list (which i'm
cc'ing this to).

State your suburb and see if there is anyone in that general area (or part
of a working group) that might be able to help you.

Lucas

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Jonathan       |
|         |           LOURIE"         |
|         |           <jonathan at lourie|
|         |           .org>           |
|         |                           |
|         |           19/02/2003 10:21|
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to "Jonathan    |
|         |           LOURIE"         |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                      |
  |        To:      <lkhoo at csc.com.au>                                                                                                   |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                           |
  |        Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Colorbond/roof insulation interference.                                                           |

Hi,
I have just joined the wireless group. Do u know anyone who would be
interested in helping me setup a wireless link across a road (approx
120mtr)
pls advise
Jonathan