[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: [Syd-Wireless] [Wireless] Bandwidth Proposal/Structured networks Article (fwd)

jimmy at deefa.com jimmy at deefa.com
Mon Feb 3 21:15:58 EST 2003

Very true, and its the one point we're majorly stuck on.

There are some members learning OSPF (ie. Andrew), but generally speaking,
there is a lack of knowledge in regards to advanced routing.

I personally like Ben's ideas on QoS and stuff (*cough* mojo* *cough* - if
we had archives, check back to early last year :-P), although i'd forsee
practical problems in implementing it. (how to make sure it's used, if its
a complicated process to setup us plebs would be lost, etc)

A installer/debian package/rpm that set everything up by asking relevant
questions and stuff would be cool...

.. that, or we get everyone to pay $50/year memberships fees, and we use
the money to develop a small box/AP that has multiple links and does the
routing automatically :) .....

James