[MLB-WIRELESS] mac's

Jarrod Crane - DDSN Interactive jarrodc at ddsn.com
Thu Oct 31 16:25:01 EST 2002

Rick,

No it can't MacOS X is based on BSD and NOT linux.  So linux drivers
would be useless for anything but linux.

Jarrod.

--
Commercial in Confidence, E.&.O.E.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

E: mailto:jarrodc at ddsn.com
W: http://ddsn.com/
W: http://ddsn.com/extranet/

Melbourne, Australia
647 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141
P: +61 3 9827 8611
F: +61 3 9827 8663

Sydney, Australia
Level 6 / 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061
P: +61 2 9955 8066
F: +61 2 9955 4066