[MLB-WIRELESS] mac's

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 31 15:54:25 EST 2002

ok another dumb question, but i am sure non mac users would be curious about
this, i know windows has a auto detect hardware, and diff flavors of linux
have similar probeing abilities, if i put in a richo pcmcia -pci card in it
will it say someing like "warning will robinson that card isnt mac
compatible you should go invest another 200$" or will it just sit there
untill i install drivers?

:)

rik