[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Wanted Fireball Controller

Vincent Chin nukiez at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:28:01 EST 2002

Hi folks,

<flame protection on>
Right this is abit off topic, this is a claim that I've made so I hope I
don't get flamed like the poor guy who was trying to sell his pc.
Pheu.. I just killed my Quantum Fireball ST, by feeding it to my homemade
switching powersupply :| I am kinda sure that the controller was blown but
the drive still spins ok. So anyone out there has a Quantum Fireball ST(bad
sectors is great too) please do contact me. I need to salvage your
controller to get all my data out :|. I'm willing to pay up to $15 for the
controller :P.
</flame protection off>

Many thanks people.
Vince.

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!