[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Oct 29 13:44:59 EST 2002

Hello Jon,

This is exactly the reason you were kicked and banned, you never have
anything positive or constructive to say, you just nit pick and wonder
why the world isn't so perfect... grow up and get over it for all our
sakes, you made your point long ago, if he sells pirate software then
it's his problem, last time I check I didn't hear of many newspapers
getting done for advertising items in good faith they were
legitimate... Unlike cash convertors, I doubt MW is at all
responsible, the onus is on the person selling the product... You made
your point now shut up about it... who cares if he meant unix, linux,
sco unix, bsd whatever...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com