[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Oct 29 12:03:29 EST 2002

Hello Jason,

Not sure about Australia, but the Mickey Mouse extension increased it
in the US just as Mickey was about to pass into public domain...

In other interesting news, regioning DVD's and other things such as
companies disallowing importing games from other areas is likely to be
seen as a big no no by our govt body, and in fact a man got off the
other week being sued by sony over play station mod chipping...

Nitendo is currently getting done in Europe over similar practices
and is up on anti trust issues before European trade union... Seems a
little odd they went after them first, but anyways...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com