[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

Doug Young dougy at brizzie.org
Tue Oct 29 11:32:17 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "vak" <vak at alphalink.com.au>
To: "Smcguane [BizTech IT]" <smcguane at biztechit.com.au>
Cc: <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

> Hi Shaun,
>
> Mr Teh has said what he did because as a group, we can be adversly
affected
> by allowing activity which may be considered illegal go without warning.
>
> I hate to say it, but politically we need to play our cards right, so that
external
> parties see that we takes these matters seriously.

I understand that William of Redmond & his merry men discontinued support
for Win 3.x & Win95 some years back, maybe even Win98 is included too
although its  undoubtedly the most common operating system currently used in
the small business world. Wonder what the legalities are in respect of
'pirate' software that the developer has effectively 'disowned' ??  Doesn't
all 'intellectual right' expire after a certain period anyway ??