[MLB-WIRELESS] Worldwide 'war drive' set for Saturday

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sat Oct 26 01:01:58 EST 2002

yep, either you or tyson are welcome to borrow it :-)
tyson knows where i live as he's visited before ehehehe

i'll be out tonight most likely but you can give me a call on 0422 222 959
to arrange inverter pickup tomorrow morning

and i started this email at 5pm meaning to send it before i went out... only
to get home at 1am and find it still on the screen! damn it...
just call me tomorrow morning tyson and you can grab it off me, or tony, one
of you :-)
gimme like 20mins notice before you get here as ive had a pretty crazy night
eheheh