[MLB-WIRELESS] Cards hanging machine

Stewart Park prakman at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 21 12:42:15 EST 2002

Hey all,

I have a strange situation.  I dual boot with Win2k and Debian, and I
want to have a wireless connection in the box.  I have two options: a
Compaq WL200 or a Ricoh cradle, both bought from TIB.

My problem is at the moment, that the WL200 works in W2k, but hangs
Debian.  If I put in the Ricoh, it works in Debian but hangs W2k.  Now,
I don't want to keep on opening up my case each time I change operating
systems.  Has anybody had any experience either getting a WL200 working
under Debian or a Ricoh working under W2k?

--
Regards,
Stewart