[MLB-WIRELESS] AGM Questions

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Wed Oct 16 19:50:57 EST 2002

Hi guys

since I will be unable to attend the AGM, i had a couple of questions i
wanted to run by everyone:

- what's the plan for proxy voting? (just getting in early, so that people
arent trying to nominate their prxy 12 hours before the meeting starts :-)
- when can we expect to see a draft agenda?
- Will there be general business, to give general members time to make
proposals, etc etc?
- Are nominations for positions due _before_ the AGM? or is om the day okay?

thats it for now..

thanks heaps

James

Personal: jimmy at deefa.com / Work: worker at aycs.org.au