[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys and DWL-900AP

Mikel Pretty mpretty at sunitafe.edu.au
Tue Oct 15 09:12:24 EST 2002

Ok I have however flashed the cards to the latest bios using the Orinoco
flash how to.
I am wondering since I am using them in Win2K if this could be the problem.
However I have used them in win2k and joined them to my Cisco Br500e without
a problem.
But they are not currently joining to the dlink.  Perhaps I should try them
in Unix?
If it can be done then I will persevere some more I must be doing something
wrong.
Thanks fellas I appreciate all your help.
Mikel

This footnote confirms this email has been checked for the presence of viruses
however our liability is limited to the resupply of attachments only.

Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of Sunraysia Institute of TAFE.