[MLB-WIRELESS] Currently seeking installer

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Oct 8 19:42:18 EST 2002

Hello melbwireless,

  We are currently trying to facilitate wireless installs and have come
  to the conclusion that not everyone wants, or has the ability to
  install their own antenna masts etc etc etc...

  So we're setting up a list of installers that can be contacted to do
  installs...

  If you're currently looking for some additional work on the side,
  and able to do up to 15m masts and everything to the persons
  computer let me know and we'll add you to the contact form...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com