[MLB-WIRELESS] meeting this friday????

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Tue Oct 8 12:22:58 EST 2002

The wiki page has now been updated... apologies for the delay.

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/go/?NextMeeting

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.
vicepresident at wireless.org.au
http://www.wireless.org.au

"Rowan Wainwright-Smith" <Rowan at teleaudit.com>
Sent by: owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
08/10/2002 11:47 AM
Please respond to "Rowan Wainwright-Smith"

        To:     melbwireless at wireless.org.au
        cc:     Jason Tedesco <jtedesco at request.com.au>
        Subject:        Re: (Archive Copy) RE: (Archive Copy) [MLB-WIRELESS] meeting this
friday????

Jason,

as per normal, this week's meeting WILL be held at the Hawthorn Scout
Hall.

please come down & introduce yourself to us all.

I believe that the meeting this month will be faily informal, starting at
7pm.

Regards

Rowan

Jason Tedesco wrote:
I'm interested in coming down for the first time and just wondering on the
location details.  Will this meeting be held at Hawthorn scout hall or
another location?

Cheers,
Jason

There Certainly is a meeting this Friday night. This will be just a normal
meeting...

The AGM will be held NEXT month, as you are all now aware. By law we must
give 1 month notice of an AGM.... so.. now you've had it!

Regards

Rowan

Robert Tchia wrote:
Is it on this Friday the 11th

are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete the e-mail & notify the system manager.
We reserve the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted content
and to monitor all e-mail traffic in general.
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender
and do not necessarily reflect the views of the organisation
by whom they are employed, except where the sender expressly
and with authority states them to be so.
This footnote also confirms that this email message
has been checked for the presence of computer viruses and scripts.
We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail is free from viruses.
Responsibility for virus checking rests entirely with the recipient.