[MLB-WIRELESS] Yaggi Bulk Buy

Jason Tedesco jtedesco at request.com.au
Tue Oct 1 09:38:54 EST 2002

Im in the market for a good and not over priced yagi and omni antenna.  I am cursing because I missed the bulk buy for the 14 DBI Yagi Antenna that was for sale.  Just wondering if there is anyone with some antennas for a bulk buy coming up soon, or anyone have any recommendations where to go shopping for one.  This question has probably been asked 100 times, so I don't mind any direct E-Mails.

Cheers,
Jason