[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS, DHCP, static ip...

Matthew Boyd Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Sun Nov 18 04:45:17 EST 2001

Good point,
what was the consensus on this? We could go the route of using the
192.168.x.x address space a quick and dirty route might be to attach an
ip to the locfinder database, either just enter it in on of the
available fields when you edit your details. That would stop people
using the same ip in the same area for now.

Medium term, hell I don't know, but longer term when theres a degree of
conectivity, then I like the idea of ipv6. Just the idea though, no
idea how to do it.

Matt