[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: GLL To GLO Ta GHO

Ryan mrviper at softhome.net
Sun Jan 3 03:31:38 EST 1999

Seroisly are we the only people that want to connect to gho? Because i know
alot of people who live were they cant get broadband and can easly see GHO
all a wanna really do share broadband i mean comon not like its ganan make
the link unusable, i think this will promote wireless groth more than a
piontless node that everyone can see "for testing perposes". what is it
acculy the perpose of this testing; distance? woopy i connected from 50km
away, but id be great if i could use my 50km link.

>rik said >the main reson is i dont think darren has spent all this money
just for you
2 get a link with your friend when he would rather want to help a greater
number of people.<END>

Im also willing to share my broadband with mw i also spent my time setting
up a wirelesslink that anyone can leach, ill upgrade my hardware if it gets
bogged down. its just like i pay for my website and dont get no money for
it, i think melbourne wireless is for giving and sharing.
some of you blokes ont understand were im comming from ill take a few
pictures from my mast in 360* and then you will see what i mean by cant
connect to someone else to create a hop. And another question with all due
respect what did darren spen his money on? try to break the world record for
distance testing? Id understand more if darran would enable gho with mac
filtering for him self and a few mates. I'm sure you guys have ya resons for
putting it there hopfully, some one will tell me? Are we waiting for more
groups to stumble it then open it to selected people/groups?
later - Ryan

Please dont comment on my spelling i wrote this fast