[kernel-xen] xenconsoled starts twice

Glenn Enright glenn at rimuhosting.com
Sun May 18 14:34:45 EST 2014

Hiya,

Yeah xenconsoled is essential. We use xl.

The issue I faced is that there is an init script for it, but there is
also a command to start it in xencommons. I had both enabled in the
startup sequence. If more than one instance is running that confuses
things :).

For now I've just explicitly disabled the init script, and let
xencommons take care of it.

Regards, Glenn
http://rimuhosting.com
See more on our other services at http://ri.mu