[kernel-xen] Require Xen Older Version

deepanshus deepanshus at cdac.in
Mon Sep 16 19:07:10 EST 2013

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

We have done some set-up and  previously we have installed the Xen older version
:- 3.8.7-1.el6xen.x86_64 on all the machine. Now we have formatted  one of the
machine
and when we are installing Xen it is a new version (Xen -3.10 )  , we want the
old version of Xen i.e.  3.8.7-1.el6xen.x86_64  to install it again. Can you
please tell where we can find the older version of the Xen or from where we can
download the older version of Xen. Kindly Reply asap.

Thanks And Regards,

Deepanshu Saxena