[kernel-xen] libvirt update

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Sep 4 12:12:08 EST 2013

On 03/09/13 22:58, Steven Haigh wrote:
> On 03/09/13 10:52, Glenn Enright wrote:
>> HI Steven, sending this to the list in case anyone else is interested as
>> well. The libvirt build in your repos is a bit older now, I see 1.1.2 is
>> avilable from http://libvirt.org/sources/
>>
>> Would you consider doing an updated c6 build of that please? We are keen
>> to test that out further

As luck would have it, I had some spare time this morning.

I've build a testing version of libvirt 1.1.2 and posted it on the
testing repo:
	http://au1.mirror.crc.id.au/repo/el6/testing/

You can enable this repo via:
	cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
	wget http://au1.mirror.crc.id.au/repo/el6/testing.repo

I haven't tested it personally so results are rather experimental - but
as normal, feedback appreciated.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au