[kernel-xen] libvirt update

Glenn Enright glenn at rimuhosting.com
Tue Sep 3 10:52:39 EST 2013

HI Steven, sending this to the list in case anyone else is interested as
well. The libvirt build in your repos is a bit older now, I see 1.1.2 is
avilable from http://libvirt.org/sources/

Would you consider doing an updated c6 build of that please? We are keen
to test that out further

I noticed while testing the current packages, libvirtd insists on
restarting xend all the time, not sure if that is an issue with the
1.0.3 version or if I've missed a configuration option. We use xl. If
anyone knows how to disable that behaviour please do tell.

Regards, Glenn
http://ri.mu - Startups start here.
Hosting. DNS. Web Programming. Email. Backups. Monitoring.